Custom Artwork & Design Consultation
With a wide range of capabilities and creative mind, it would be impossible to list everything I can offer to my customers on one website. That is why I provide custom design consultation to best serve and fulfill your unique needs. I can fabricate virtually any artwork, feature or design idea that you have for your home, office or accessories in my Cincinnati studio. Past examples of custom design projects I have worked on are: custom fireplace covers, ground tabletops, ground vases, bar fronts, back splashes, light switch/outlet covers, door handles and home accent pieces....if you can think it, chances are I can make it! The combinations of size, style, color and grind patterns leave endless possibilities, so read below to start planning your custom artwork:
- METALS | choose from aluminum, stainless steel, copper and bronze in the form of sheet, plate, tube or wrought metal for you custom fine metal art sculpture
- OTHER MATERIALS | I am willing to incorporate almost any material you desire. For example: stained glass, diamond plate or punched metal can all be added to your custom artist design
- GRIND PATTERNS & COLORS | check out the options on my grind patterns and colors pages. I can do any combination of these features, as well as come up with something new to match your interior pallet or corporate identity
- SIZE | the majority of my artwork is sized according to a standard that works well in most spaces. However, large scale wall sculptures are the product of most of my custom work. I have made large scale pieces in excess of excess of 96 x 180 inches (8 x 15 feet.)
- SCULPTURE TYPE | artwork includes but is not limited to wall art, free standing art, features, accessories, decor, signs and furniture. services span residential, retail, corporate, hospitality, restaurant and many more applications and customer profiles.
- STYLE | while I specialize in ultra-modern, contemporary and abstract sculptures, I have produced artwork within a wide variety of styles. My designs have also furnished vintage, retro, classic, antique and chic spaces.
- I will start by discussing specifications for your custom design project; provide me with images of your space, wall dimensions and a group of designs you like from my website
- You will then be presented with a design proposal including materials, dimensions, suggested pricing and a rendering of what your artwork will look like in your space
- After completing your project, I will follow up with installation instructions and specialized shipping. personal installation of your project is optional upon request.
Know what you want or need brainstorming ideas? Some things to think about...
- All grind patterns will vibrantly reflect under any color of transparent paint that i offer
- Swap out grind patterns on an existing sculpture to make yours unique
- Think about scale of the pattern and the space it occupies
- Multi-panel sculptures are a good way for incorporating multiple grind patterns in one piece of artwork