Ordering, Shipping & Returns
- WEBSITE SALES | All credit/debit card payments are processed through a secure platform with an SSL certificate to encrypt and protect your personal information, so shop with confidence!
- ONLINE CREDIT & DEBIT PURCHASES | if you do not have a PayPal account, you may pay with a personal credit card or debit card when you reach the checkout page.
- ONLINE PayPal PURCHASES | If you have a PayPal account, you can use it to pay directly at the time of checkout.
- CERTIFIED CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS | If you have neither a PayPal account or a credit/debit card, I will accept a certified check or money order only; no personal checks will be accepted.
- Return Policy - Please Note: All sales are final! Due to the high risk of damage during return shipping, returns on artwork are not accepted. In an extreme circumstance I will accept a return for which the buyer is responsible for round trip shipping with insurance, packaging materials and a 20% restocking fee. Buy with confidence after reading my personal guarantee.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
I try to absorb the bulk of the shipping and packaging fees myself to avoid passing them on to my clients. Everything is carefully padded and professionally packaged here in my studio, and everything ships 100% insured. Most items will have a modest shipping charge to cover the transit fees, but I cover a portion of that along with the packaging expenses myself. Feel free to contact us if you have a question or special request about shipping a particular piece of artwork.
- DESIGNING WORLDWIDE | International shipping is available on all sculptures and artwork. please check the product page for the artwork you are interested in to see the international shipping rate.
- INSURED SHIPPING | Insured shipping is included with each artwork purchase, so that you are protected should damage occur while in the hands of the shipping company. If you notice any damage to the packaging upon arrival please photograph the packaging then open and check the artwork. If the artwork has damage please photograph it also and contact me so that I can file a claim with the carrier. This will insure a quick claim and allow me to replace the artwork for you with no issues or delays.
- TIMELINE FOR DELIVERY | Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for "Gallery Sale" orders (pieces on display in the gallery,) 4 to 9 weeks for receipt of a standard order, and 6-12 weeks for custom orders. As all artwork is handcrafted by me from start to finish, adequate time is required for prepping, grinding, coloring if needed and preparing for shipment. However, it is important to me that you receive your artwork as soon as possible and will do my best to meet expedited timelines if needed.
- TOP OF THE LINE PACKAGING | At Nicholas Yust Fine Metal Art, packaging quality = artwork quality. I have set my packaging standards per recommendations from a FedEx packaging engineer so that your investment is delivered to you in pristine condition. Your artwork will arrive in a custom ordered 275/350 pound test heavy duty box, wrapped in acid free paper that fully protects the grinds and colors, which is in turn bundled in packaging peanuts, polystyrene foam, packing paper and 1/8th or 1/2 inch bubble wrap as needed. I use 3M packaging tape to finalize the masterpiece and provide structural integrity, and top it off with shipping documents "fragile/this-side-up" stickers on the side. Large scale artwork is packaged in a rigid wooden crate which can be maneuvered by hand or with the assistance of a pallet jack or fork lift. Artwork is packaged by gallery staff that has been specially trained. We have over 10 years of packaging/shipping experience with fine art and we take great pride in ensuring that your artwork is packaged with care.
- The metallic shine and acrylic coating on all of my sculptures are indefinitely guaranteed if cared for under the specific Nicholas Yust artwork care & maintenance instructions listed below.
- A SATISFIED CLIENT IS A SATISFIED ARTIST | Aside from my personal passion and inspiration for my artwork, a large driving factor behind the creation of my modern metal sculptures is providing my clients with quality artwork that will enrich and bring happiness to their lives. Each fine metal art sculpture is formed with carefully applied grind patterns and techniques, and is composed of only the finest materials that will last you a lifetime. I understand that artwork is an investment and a timeless addition to your home, commercial space or collection, and I guarantee that it is just that - timeless.
DISCOUNTS: BULK ORDERS & DESIGNERS
- I like to make my artwork as affordable and available as possible. If you are purchasing multiple pieces of my artwork, or if you are a designer, decorator, art consultant or other, you may be eligible for a discount. Please contact me to get a revised quote and total on your artwork order.
- BULK ORDERS | Typically I can arrange around 10% for 2-4 sculptures, 15% for 5-9, and a custom percentage for larger multiple orders (contact for quote).
- DESIGNERS, DECORATORS, ART CONSULTANTS, ETC | Receive an automatic 5% discount by simply forwarding us your verification information. This will be deducted on top of sales and bulk order discounts. We can try to work with your clients' budgets as much as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out to us with your budget constraints and we will work together accordingly.